The path to compliance starts here. We have created a toolkit which contains key resources and guidance to assist organisations in preparing for and complying with the GDPR. Our toolkit provides maintained guidance practice notes, standard documents and current awareness updates to help you work smarter. Access to content will depend on budget and the level of detail required.
With this in mind, we offer three flexible packages designed to suit your business:
- Our “light” GDPR toolkit which provides guidance notes on each key topic, including checklists and action points. Practical implementation is then completed by the organisation independently.
- Our “standard” GDPR toolkit which provides, in addition to the above guidance notes, detailed implementation materials including: (i) a GDPR project work plan; (ii) data processing questionnaires for customer and vendor data as well as HR data; and (iii) an example of GDPR implementation in practice.
- Our “premium” GDPR toolkit provides, in addition to guidance notes and implementation materials, the following template policies and procedures:
- GDPR Training Deck
- Customer-facing Privacy Notice
- Cookies Notice
- Marketing Notice & Consent
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Data Processing Inventory
- Data Processing Agreement
- Data Breach Notification Policy and Form
- Standard Contractual Clauses for the Transfer of Personal Data out of the EEA
- Employee (HR) Privacy Notice
- Employee Monitoring Notice & Consent
- Information Security Policy
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Bring Your Own Device Policy
- Records Management Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy & Form
- Data Protection Language for Commercial Contracts & Employment Contracts