Our Privacy & Cybersecurity Services
In todays digital world, companies face unprecedented challenges in managing privacy and cybersecurity risks associated with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information about their customers, vendors and employees. We understand that confidence in your digital future is essential to the growth of your organisation. This means being aware of your cybersecurity and data privacy risks, while embracing opportunities for growth.
Our privacy practice is unique in combining expert technical skills, including incident response and threat intelligence, with business and legal capabilities to help organisations through times of uncertainty and exposure. Not only can we help you to build and assure your defences, we can assist in navigating what is an increasingly complex legal and regulatory landscape.
Specific data privacy and cybersecurity services we provide for our clients include:
- EU General Data Protection Regulation readiness
- Privacy and related IT cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Data security breach preparedness and response
- Cross-border data transfers (both intra-group and with third parties)
- Data processing and data transfer agreements including Privacy Shield certification
- Privacy and cybersecurity audits
- Privacy-related claims and disputes
We take a hands-on approach, advising not just on the letter of the law, but also making practical suggestions for clients to consider.